I expect to learn a plethora of information in this years physics class. I hold the teacher and my classmates responsible to provide a stable and healthy learning environment. I hope to learn the facts behind how certain physical characteristics affect things we see in everyday life. Three early year lessons I hope to receive are Newtons laws of Motion, Vectors dealing with Projectiles, and how sound and media and music are emitted and reproduced on CDs, DVDs, and video games.
Physics will prove to be important to the career path I will be choosing in college. I hope to be an engineer and physics is definitely crucial in achieving that goal. A person well educated in physics will know why things hold certain characteristics and how those characteristics are utilized. I also hope to conduct many experiments testing an object's characteristic and how they come to interact. As far as Physics related questions go I would like to learn ...
Physics will prove to be important to the career path I will be choosing in college. I hope to be an engineer and physics is definitely crucial in achieving that goal. A person well educated in physics will know why things hold certain characteristics and how those characteristics are utilized. I also hope to conduct many experiments testing an object's characteristic and how they come to interact. As far as Physics related questions go I would like to learn ...
- I want to learn how radars work.
- I want to learn about the Aurora.
- I want to learn why cats for a stretch fall safer at higher heights rather than shorter heights.
No comments:
Post a Comment